Sometime, some countries block several sites that have issues with politics, national security, women’s resource, national culture etc.
However, despite of all these facts, you may need to open a blocked site urgently. In that case there are few ways to this.
- First thing you can do to open a blocked site on the internet is use an IP address instead of the domain name. Don’t try to type in the domain name; rather try to type in the IP address. There are tools through which you can find the IP address of any site. Use them to find out the IP address of your desired site and type it to open that blocked site.
- Use an URL shorting tool in order to unblock a blocked site. There are many such tools on the internet. You can short any long URL with these tools and you can use this shorted URL as substitute of the original long URL.
- You can use an anonymous Web proxy in order to open a blocked site at your school. This technique will hide your identity from the sites that you are visiting. While using this Web proxy your IP address will remain hidden and the anonymous Web proxy will show its own IP address as the substitute of your IP address.
- You can access the blocked site by accessing the mobile version of the website. Try to use the mobile web on your computer or phone in order to open some of the blocked sites.
- You can try using “Tor” which is software. It is a kind of network of virtual tunnels which help individuals and groups to improve their security and privacy on the web. It can be downloaded for free. By using this software your activity on the web cannot be tracked.
So these are some way outs for unblocking the blocking sites at your school. However, you need to keep it in your mind that when your school has blocked some sites, they must have some valid reasons behind such action. So you should respect them and try not to break them. You are not supposed to break the rules of the institute just to prove yourself a computer genius.
Secondly, before trying any of the above mentioned methods, you can try to talk to the school authority about giving you the permission of visiting those sites that are blocked. You can state them about your requirement of visiting any of those sites. Or else, if the requirement is really very important then you can try these methods at your school.