7 gadgets you would love to have this year
- iPad 3 – Apple’s long rumored iPad 3 seems to be ready and is due for launch in March. The new iPad is rumored to have a retina display that delivers a high resolution, a long battery life and 4G LTE compatibility. This will be the gadget of the year if it satisfies the expectations.
- Nintendo Wii U – This is the successor to the ultra popular Nintendo Wii console that took the gaming world by a storm. Unlike the previous edition this Wii doesn’t require a TV and you can play in the inbuilt 6.2 inch screen. The device also has a front facing camera for highly interactive gaming. It will super super graphics and is greatly anticipated this holiday season.
- Intel Ultrabooks – Intel wants to compete head on with Apple’s Macbook air with a range of laptops that are ultra thin with a long battery life. The first set of ultrabooks were launched late last year, but this year plenty of new ultrabooks from HP and Acer are expected to rock the PC scene with larger screens (14″ and 15″).
- iPhone 5 - Last year iPhone 5 was to come; instead Apple launched iPhone 4S. Thus, this year we expect a more revolutionary iPhone 5. Rumors have been going around for months. This iPhone is expected to support 4G with faster download speeds, like the iPad 3, sport a quad core A6 processor to make the apps runs fast, slightly bigger screen. It is expected to be launched by august this year.
- Apple’s iTV – Though TVs have gone bigger and brighter over the years they have not gone that much smart. The mainstream TVs are still dumb devices and not connected to internet. Apple wants to change that with the rumored iTV. They want to revolutionize a sleeping market just like they did with iPod, iPhone and iPad. Expect the voice assistant Siri to debut the TV world.
- Sony Playstation Vita – This is the just launched Sony’s next generation PSP – handheld gaming console that sports a 5 inch OLED screen and WiFi support and is a strong response to Nintendo’s 3DS.
- Samsung Galaxy S III – This successor to the popular Samsung Galaxy S2 will have a Super Amoled display, will be just 7mm think and sport a much powerful 12 MP camera that works even in low-lit environment. It will run Android Ice Cream Sandwich and would also have a 2 MP front facing camera for video calling.