Well, your headache doesn’t end there. Now you know that you can manage your finance through an iPhone app, but which one? This might seem an innocent and harmless question, but the moment you start searching for them, you will realize that it was not as easy as you thought. It can be a really daunting task to identify the best apps from the lot. Most of them are paid apps; hence you need to make sure that you get it right the first time. Let us make it simpler for you. We have chosen five apps, based on their popularity and relevance. Some of these might be free apps and others paid ones.
- Mint.com: This is a free app that can be downloaded from the App Store. This is primarily used for budget tracking. The best thing about this app is that it allows user to manage multiple accounts through your phone. This app comes with a very user-friendly panel, thus making it a favorite among iPhone users.
- The PayPal app: this is the best way to access your PayPal account through your phone. You can easily purchase things using this app. Imagine you not having to carry a loaded wallet with you all the time! This app can do the trick. This is a free app, and considering the number of PayPal users worldwide, the popularity of this app will see a huge rise in the coming years.
- MoneyStrands: If you are concerned about tracking your budget, this is what you want. This is loaded with every single feature to ensure that you can track every detail about your budget anytime you want. It gives prompts alerts and high end security to all your account information.
- Bloomberg Mobile: this is like having a Bloomberg terminal right inside your iPhone. If you are a stock market professional, this is one app that you can’t miss out. It comes with every single feature that has made Bloomberg a favorite among stock market junkies.
- MoneyBook: As the name suggests, it is a perfect budget tracker that can keep you connected with your account information at all times. This has much more features as compared to Mint, hence comes at a price.
These are but many of the finance apps available for iPhone users. Make sure you choose the one that best meets your requirement.
The above article is written by Mark Robinson who loves to write on gadgets, finance blogs and he is associated with Columbuscashadvanceloans.com . You can read many interesting financial articles in his blog.